About Bajaj Allianz
Becoming an insurance advisor is a rewarding career as you can earn unlimited income and work with a flexible schedule. That is why many individuals build a strong career with an insurance agency. Moreover, Bajaj Allianz Company is a leading insurer in the market both in the sector of life insurance and general insurance. It offers a wide variety of products for customers.
There are multiple ways to become an advisor with Bajaj Allianz. The new way is to become a PoSP (Point of sale person).
Becoming a Bajaj Allianz advisor the simpler way: Become a PoSP
There is another, much simpler, way to become an advisor with Bajaj Allianz. TurtlemintPro allows you to become a Point of Sale Person (PoSP) and sell insurance policies of Bajaj Allianz as well as other life insurance companies. You can, in fact, sell general insurance policies too when you become a Point of Sale Person (PoSP). Thus, while being only the advisor of Bajaj Allianz limits you to sell Bajaj Allianz’s plans only, however Point of Sale Person (PoSP) allows you to sell a wide variety of products.
To become a Point of Sale Person (PoSP) you have to –
- Be at least 18 years old
- Clear Class 10
- Register with TurtlemintPro
- Take an online training of 5 hours through online videos developed by TurtlemintPro. The training can be taken on the go through your phone or computer. You don’t have to attend any classroom training
- Appear for an online exam from your home or office. The exam is simple and short.
- Clear the exam to avail the license to become a Point of Sale Person (PoSP)
After you get the license you can easily sell insurance plans of Bajaj Allianz as well as other companies online. TurtlemintPro also provides you with complete end-to-end support in selling insurance policies to your clients.
Becoming a Point of Sale Person (PoSP) is easier as there is no requirement of attending classroom training and online training can be taken at your convenience. Moreover, the syllabus of Point of Sale Person (PoSP) exam is simpler and easier to understand through the online videos provided by TurtlemintPro.
So, if selling insurance is your chosen career path, sell policies of Bajaj Allianz as well as other life insurers by becoming a Point of Sale Person (PoSP).
The traditional way to become an insurance advisor with Bajaj Allianz:
To apply as an insurance advisor with Bajaj Allianz, you need to contact them directly. Here is a quick list of the actionable if you want to become an insurance advisor with Bajaj Allianz directly:
- You should be 18 years and above and have cleared Class 10 if you live in an area whose population is up to 5000. If the population is higher, you should have cleared Class 12
- You have to apply with Bajaj Allianz directly, fill up a registration form and pay the fees for the insurance exam
- There would be a 25-hour classroom insurance advisor training conducted by Bajaj Allianz which you would have to attend
- Once you complete the IRDA prescribed training you become eligible to appear for an insurance advisor's exam
- The exam is conducted online at specified centres. You have to score a minimum of 40% marks to clear the exam IC38
- Once the exam is cleared you get the insurance advisor license and sell insurance policies of Bajaj Allianz.
The license allows you to become an advisor of Bajaj Allianz and sell its policies to your customers.